Tuesday, July 21, 2009

20 July

I always remember one of my fren telling me “always be happy”

Y should I be happy? when ever I stress o sad also cant help nothing..(say is easy..haha)

It is impossible I wont be sad and happy..but I will try

hei..don take our pic la "small gas"...we r shy la..hehe

vivian still curi-curi take "small gas" pic..

we try to say "鞋子"...so look like smile..haha

"small gas" y u move...u see u look like wht dy..haha


After that we attend English class after M1 had finished the class..

I had my presentation with my group members with a topic GLOBALIZATION

haha...this not my group..they present bout MJ..

wht u all looking for listen to the presentation la..haha

hang woon don play game,chee guan pay attention to the presentation..

u see a joe so happy with listening to the presentation..haha

I think I am scarifying with all wht we had done today.

Although my language is not well..i will try my best to be better

But today I had done a stupid thing

I should not kidding with him..y I always like that

Mayb he is stress with her study…haiz

but i don think i m $%&%*..haha

Anyway I understand his feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment