Sunday, April 26, 2009

Catch Lala...

*24 April 2009*
4:52am reach hometown...
so tired...
bcz i don take a nap in the bus..
hehe..


1:20pm depart from house..
go where o..??hehee
catching lala near my fren house..
the place name is "setiu"..
1st experience...

roadside the trees...

what r u busy with o huey shan...
hahaha...
ermm....we in the "new" boat...
hahaa
we r departing to some place to catch lala..

the place we caught lala...
the water a bit dirty..


when we wan to go back to our fren house after catching lala...
it started to rain...
glooom.....
it was a heavy rain..
we felt very cool..
when the rain + wind...
until our teethes were fighting to each others...
hahaa...
a good experience....

wa..so many...
actually is a bit only la..
bcz my fren's mum say they can catch about 70 kg..
i and my family juz got that only...
don knw have 1kg o not..
hahaha..
anyway it was an unforgettable memories...
hahah...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! what a wonderful journey. I hope i can join you. My parent all busy...No place can go for me.

heaven said...

haha..1 day u will feel it de..

Post a Comment